Cainteoir Text-to-Speech 0.2 released
24 Nov 2011
- display the voices in a voice list and support selecting the voice.
- switch the voice to match the document specified language if different.
- show the voice and engine details in the information/metadata view.
- display an error dialog if an error occurs while speaking.
- make the recent documents dialog wider (for Gtk+ 3).
- fix progress indicators when using the Radiance and Ambiance themes.
- don’t crash if no file is selected from the recent documents UI.
- fix selecting the recorded file format based on file extension (was always Ogg/Vorbis).
- fix opening documents containing spaces.